Tuesday, January 11, 2005

"Blink" and you'll miss it

WFPL and NPR's Talk of the Nation will talk with Malcolm Gladwell during the 3 o'clock hour, discussing his new book, "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking."

You know by now what I think about this one...it's bound to provoke much discussion and anyone who mentions they heard about it on Talk of the Nation can get the book this week at 15% off. I also have the book in audio CD format, unabridged on 7 discs, for those of you who drive around all day.

Hear the piece on the radio, or not, just mention you heard it on Talk of the Nation and you get the deal, through Saturday. It's my non-fiction pick of the week.

Jennifer Haigh's Baker Towers is my fiction pick of the week, although we also have John Grisham's new book, "The Broker," which I expect will top the bestseller list next go-around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home