Friday, February 04, 2005

We've Got Magazines!

Hi! Randy is so busy that he is actually letting me blog!

I have just finished putting out a new shipment of magazines and wanted to let all our patrons know that we have some new titles for you to take a look at next time you are in the store.

One of the new titles, "Victorian Homes," has a couple articles by our own Robyn Sekula. Pick up an issue and find out what Robyn is working on when she is not writing New Albany in Postcards.

One of our patrons told me that the February special collectors edition of "Vanity Fair" with a 4-page foldout cover featuring Star Wars was in very short supply. If anyone is looking for a copy it just so happens that we have 2 copies remaining. If you want one please let me know before the end of the day Saturday when they will be returned to the distributor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy Rose Gee said...

Actually the selection is quite nice. I found a couple of magazines there that I'd never seen before.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home